Another month has come and gone. April went fast(ish) but then again, don’t they all? Really, April was like this major roller coaster full of ups and downs. More than anything though, I’m really just grateful that spring has decided to show up and it appears it’s ready to stick around. Talk about something to be grateful for.
The boyfriend and I have been going on long walks with his dog (and his mom’s while he’s been watching her dog too) and it’s just been really nice to get out in the sunshine and soak up every bit that I can. Anyway, we’re today to talk about goals but before we get to my goals for May, let’s take a look back on April…
- Get a job – Not quite. I did get an offer but it didn’t end up being a good fit. That’s okay though, I’m optimistic I’m still on the right path.
Read 2 books– Check! I read 3! Complete a daily burpee challenge (10/day)– Done! I was really good about staying on with 10 a day until the last week when things got hairy, but I made up for it over the weekend and got them all done! More fruits & veggies, less granola, sweets & unnecessarycarb-y foods– I’m considering this a success. Was there still room for improvement? Of course. But do I feel like I was a lot better than I had been? YES.
Now onto my goals for this month…
- Read 2 books
- Start the 2018 Tone It Up Bikini Series & be committed to my health and fitness again
- Complete my daily fitness challenge (1 min plank/day)
- Drink more water (70-80ox/day)
- Find, accept, and start the right job
What are your goals for the month?