It’s crazy to think Christmas is only a few weeks away. While my tree and decorations are up, I haven’t really been thinking too much about it. I’m sure that sounds terrible and it doesn’t mean I’m feeling like a Scrooge, but rather life has kept me side tracked. Between the busy season at work, teacher training, and also trying to have a social life, time is slipping by. I know we all can relate though, despite what our schedules may look like.
With that said, I was caught off guard when my mom emailed and asked for Christmas lists last week. Oops! While I feel so blessed and that my main needs are covered, I thought I would check in today with a few of the fun ideas from my own gift wish list. They just may give you a few ideas for anyone left on your list of gifts to buy, especially if they enjoy being active like me.
- Workout clothes : my favorites are Lululemon, Fabletics, Four Athletics, but the list could go on
- Lululemon yoga mat
- Cork yoga blocks : I love the sturdiness of the cork
- Fitbit charge 2
- Flipbelt : holds all of my stuff on a run
- Yoga blanket
- Books: The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga: The Yoga Professional’s Guide to a Fulfilling Career by Amy Ippoliti, The Path of the Yoga Sutras: A Practical Guide to the Core of Yoga by Nicolai Bachman
- Gift cards (they really do make great gifts!) : my favorites include – Trader Joes, Lululemon, Costco, Target, Amazon
What is on your wish list this year? And have you finished your holiday shopping?